Now is the time to build your Home Health Agency! I have a master’s degree in clinical education, and I am the executive director of Med Miami Home Health Agency. I have a reputation in the industry for educating on the importance of safe care and for being transparent in my trainings. I believe that being well educated is what makes you stand out in this industry. Med Miami Business Academy teaches you to be innovative in your target audience. As a private care business mentor and strategist, I specialize in assisting entrepreneurs with starting their home health agency that caters to cosmetic post-op, senior care, and postpartum clients. I also assist businesses that are struggling and in need of restructuring. There is a growing demand for health care in a health care setting.
This Conference will be held at Courtyard by Mariott Fort Lauderdale Downtown our host hotel which is available to book for a discounted price!"
Business Entrepreneur Conference 2023
Don't be left out and register today to get verified for the FULL VIP Experience.
Med Miami is hosting the Fort Lauderdale Entrepreneur Conference on June 10, 2023!. There’re levels to this!
- Entry Ticket + 2 Raffle Tickets + VIP Seating + Q&A Panel + B-12 Shot + Power Hour Private Cocktail Event with Business Strategists
- Entry Ticket + 2 Raffle Tickets + VIP Seating + Q&A Panel
- General Admission – Entry Ticket
Mastermind Business Foundations of Cosmetic Post-Op Home Care Session - $375
Mastermind Marketing Strategy Session For Your Home Health Business - $375
Mastermind System and Processes Session For Your Home Health Business - $375
Training & Services
- Client Service Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Client Discharge Agreement
- Medication Organization Log.
- Day 1: Theory and instruction in a classroom setting. Day 1 of the internship program will provide you with details on how to implement, integrate systems and processes in your business. You will learn best practices associated with pain management as well as common medications, management of vital signs, and legal requirements for reporting medical information to appropriate health care provider(s). Day 1 will also provide the opportunity to learn the theory associated with proper positioning, garment care, and application of foams.
- Day 2-3: will allow for hands-on practice and observation of clients after cosmetic surgery. Day 2-3 will also provide the opportunity to learn about the system and processes associated with the surgical facility. Be prepared to work closely with clients recovering from surgery day 2-3.
- Foundations of Post-Op Assistance Specific to Cosmetic and elective procedures
- Business foundations of opening a Recovery Home
- Development of three different types of private care business models
- Methods to increasing revenue in your private care business
- Incorporating private care / cosmetic recovery into your spa business
- Legal components of opening a non-medical private concierge business
- Strategies of opening private assistance, concierge non-medical business
- Maximizing the Airbnb model for your private assistance business
- Infection control guidelines
- Business Course completion Project
Free 15-Minutes Consultation
Fill out the inquiry below and we will schedule a Free 15-minute consultation call with Med Miami Post – Op Training Coordinator.(This is not a consultation call with Med Miami CEO). For a consultation call with medmiami CEO please click here